[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds –
And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference.
- In this verse from the Quran (17:70), it is stated that Allah has honored the children of Adam, referring to humanity, by providing them sustenance and placing them on both land and sea. It is mentioned that Allah has favored humans over much of what He has created, indicating that there are other creations as well, but humans have been chosen for a unique status and provision. This verse emphasizes the special position that humans hold in the divine creation and highlights the blessings and responsibilities that come with this distinction. In this verse the phrase “gathering them when He wills” signifies that Allah has the power to bring these creatures together according to His divine plan, whether it be in this world or on the Day of Judgment. This suggests that if Allah so desires, humans and other creations might have the opportunity to meet or interact, whether in our worldly existence or in the ultimate gathering on the Day of Judgment. This showcases the omnipotence of Allah and His control over the timing and circumstances of gatherings between beings.
And of his signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and what He has dispersed throughout them of creatures. And He, for gathering them when He wills, is competent.
- This verse Quran 42:29 points out one of Allah’s signs which is the wondrous creation of the heavens and the earth, encompassing not just our planet but also the broader cosmos. This includes the intricate web of creations that inhabit these realms. The term “heavens” in religious context refers to more than just our Earth; it suggests the existence of other celestial layers or dimensions. The verse highlights Allah’s authority to assemble these diverse creations at His discretion, underscoring that beyond the scope of humanity, there exists a vast array of beings and worlds, all under His command.
And He creates that which you do not know.
- In Quran 16:8, it’s conveyed that Allah is the Creator of things that humans are unaware of. This verse highlights the concept that there are countless creations and phenomena beyond our understanding, emphasizing the infinite knowledge and power of the Divine. It serves as a reminder of the limitations of human comprehension and the boundless nature of the universe’s mysteries.
Allah’s Continuous Creation
Whoever is within the heavens and earth asks Him; every day He is bringing about a matter.
He increases in creation what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.
- These Quranic verses emphasize the continuous and boundless creative power of Allah. They convey that God creates as He wills and selects, and that His ability to bring things into existence is limitless. This indicates that even if something doesn’t exist today, it could potentially come into being in the future as Allah’s ongoing act of creation unfolds. These verses highlight Allah’s elevated status above any associations or comparisons, underscoring His supreme authority in shaping and sustaining all aspects of existence.
Are jinn in Quran really UFOs?
It’s important to note that UFOs are frequently associated with the potential for extraterrestrial life or aliens due to their enigmatic nature. Although UFOs are simply unidentified flying objects, the connection with aliens sparks speculation and captivation in both popular culture and scientific investigation. According to Quranic verses, jinns are extraterrestrial life created by God from fire. This connection could suggest a link to alien life. According to the Quran, we can’t see them, which means we can’t see them in their real form; however, there are several references in Islam that indicate they have the ability to change their forms and appear such as human or animal forms. However, certainty in this matter is lacking. The above reference indicates the presence of other forms of extraterrestrial life apart from jinns, as per the Quran.
And we (jinns) have sought [to reach] the heaven but found it filled with powerful guards and burning flames.
- In this verse it shows that they can fly. Not sure if they can fly using crafts or they can fly just by their nature.
And we (the jinn) used to sit therein in positions for hearing, but whoever listens now will find a burning flame lying in wait for him.
- In this verse it seems they had some kind of technology to spy in the heavens.
And we (the jinn) have become certain that we will never cause failure to Allah upon earth, nor can we escape Him by flight.
- Again this verse if talking about flying. Some of the jinn realize they cannot escape God will while on earth nor during flight.
It’s essential to recognize that when we mention “aliens,” we’re not necessarily talking about beings that match the portrayal in movies. Their appearance remains uncertain. The term “aliens” generally alludes to potential life forms existing beyond Earth. It’s important to acknowledge that the correlation between the concept of jinns and aliens wasn’t entirely accurate; it was merely an interpretation. In this article, we’ve also indicated that there are other forms of creation apart from humans, jinns, angels, and animals, and our knowledge about them is limited.