Debunking the Myth of the Crucifixion of Jesus
call upon Me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you, and you will glorify Me.
📖Mark 14:35 – 36
Went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said, “Abba, [Creator], all things [are] possible to You; take away this cup from me, nevertheless not what I will, but what You will.
He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, “O my [God], if this cup may not pass away from me, unless I drink it, Your will be done.”
And he left them, and went away again, and he prayed the third time, saying the same words.
📖Luke 22:42 – 44
Saying, “God, if You are willing, remove this cup from me; nevertheless not my will, but Yours, be done.” And an angel appeared to him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
Do not deliver me over to the will of my enemies, for false witnesses have risen up against me, and such who breathe out cruelty. [I had fainted], unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape, incline Your ear to me, and save me. Be my strong habitation, whereto I may continually resort, You have given commandment to save me; for You [are] my Rock and my Fortress. [So] deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
You did not desire sacrifice and offering; You have opened my ears, You have not required sin offering and burnt offering.
God said, Do not touch My anointed [Anointed means Messiah], and do My prophets no harm.
The Lord God is their strength, and He is the saving strength of His Christ.
We will save Our messengers and those who have believed. Thus, it is an obligation upon Us that We save the believers.
That is because God is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.
Now I know that the Lord saves His Christ/Messiah He will hear him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.
- In this verse the orginal Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ meaning is Messiah
📖Psalms 91:14 – 16
Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him, I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him, I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. I will satisfy him with long life, and show him My salvation.
📖Psalms 118:8 -9
Better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.
📖Psalms 118:5 – 6
I called upon the Lord in distress, the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. The Lord [is] on my side; I will not fear, what can man do to me?
And [Mention] when Allah said, “O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.
- Footnote Verse 3:55. Mutawaffîka’ means literally: “I will make you reach the end of your worldly term. The popular Muslim belief is that a conspiracy was made to kill Jesus. Allah made the main culprit who betrayed Jesus look exactly like Jesus, while the culprit was crucified. Similar to Christians, Muslims believe in the second coming of Jesus (ﷺ).
Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The LORD’s right hand has done mighty things, The LORD’s right hand is lifted high; the LORD’s right hand has done mighty things, I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done, The LORD has chastened me severely, but he has not given me over to death, Open for me the gates of the righteous; I will enter and give thanks to the LORD, This is the gate of the LORD through which the righteous may enter. I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation. The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone, the LORD has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.
📖Psalms 27:2 – 3
When the wicked, [even] my enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though a host should encamp against me, my heart will not fear, though war should rise against me, I [will be] confident in this.
Now I know that the Lord saves His Christ/ Messiah He will hear him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.
So Jesus said to them, “These [are] the words which I spoke to you, while I was with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the Psalms, concerning me.
For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
📖Quran 21:83 – 84
And [remember] Job, when he called to his Lord, “Indeed, adversity has touched me, and You are the most merciful of the merciful.” So We responded to him and removed what afflicted him of adversity. And We gave him his family [back] and the like thereof with them as mercy from Us and a reminder for the servants [of God].
And [remember] the man of the fish [Jonah], when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, “There is no god except You; You are Exalted. Indeed, I have been among the wrongdoers.” So We responded to him and saved him from the distress. And thus, We save the believers.
But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice. For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.
During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.
And [for] their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allāh.” And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain, Rather, Allāh raised him to Himself. And ever is Allāh Exalted in Might and Wise.
And certainly did We send Moses with Our signs to Pharaoh and his establishment, and he said, “Indeed, I am the messenger of the Lord of the worlds, But when he brought them Our signs, at once they laughed at them. And We showed them not a sign except that it was greater than its sister, and We seized them with affliction that perhaps they might return [to faith].
And when they angered Us, We took retribution from them and drowned them all. And We made them a precedent and an example for the later peoples.
And when the son of Mary was presented as an example, immediately your people laughed aloud – And they said, “Are our gods better, or is he?” They did not present the comparison except for [mere] argument. But, [in fact], they are a people prone to dispute.
And they said [to Moses], “O magician, invoke for us your Lord by what He has promised you. Indeed, we will be guided, But when We removed from them the affliction, at once they broke their word. And Pharaoh called out among his people; he said, “O my people, does not the kingdom of Egypt belong to me, and these rivers flowing beneath me; then do you not see? Or am I [not] better than this one who is insignificant and hardly makes himself clear? Then why have there not been placed upon him bracelets of gold or come with him the angels in conjunction?” So he bluffed his people, and they obeyed him. Indeed, they were [themselves] a people defiantly disobedient [of Allah ].
There is not one of the People of the Scripture but will believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them.
In the future sense it is said that Jesus will not die until the day of resurrection. Given that, according to the Quran, Jesus had not died before going up to God, nor will he die before the day of resurrection, the interpretation by most Muslims is that Jesus entered heaven alive. Jesus’ words “the day I die” in Quran 19:33 are interpreted by Muslims in the future sense (Jesus will die on the day of resurrection)
Why do you believe that Jesus was cursed by God and died on the cross?
- There is no Verses in the Old Testament that states that Jesus Christ will die on the cross because of the sin of Adam and Eve, and then have a resurrection three days later.
- The concept of sin in the story of Adam and Eve is a fabrication. If my parents committed a sin, would a judge consider me to be a sinner just because my parents sinned.
- Does God not possess the ability to forgive without sacrificing an innocent being in order to absolve its creation?
- If Jesus died for Pauline’s sins, then why is there a Judgment Day and why would Pauline be judged based on their deeds?
- If Jesus died for the sins of Trinitarians, then why is there a need for Trinitarians to worship God, as he has already absolved all of your sins 2000 years ago.
- If Jesus died for the sins of mankind, what happened to those who died prior to his coming? Did they suffer in hellfire for thousands of years because they were born before the arrival of Jesus?
- If Jesus died for Pauline’s sins, does that mean that Christians can commit any wrong without being considered sinners? If a Christian kills an innocent person, would they still not be considered a sinner? But if the act of killing an innocent person is considered a sin, then wouldn’t that mean that the story of Jesus’ death is fabricated?
1. Why is it mentioned in book of Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
2. In Christianity, it is believed that through the death of Jesus Christ 2000 years ago, God has forgiven the sins of Christians. However, Romans 2:6 states that God will judge individuals based on their actions.
3 If Jesus was crucified for the sins of Adam and Eve, why do the consequences of their actions still remain, as stated in Genesis 3:16 and Genesis 2:17? Does this mean that Jesus died in vain? Can we consider that Jesus died for nothing as Paul mentioned?👇
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
- If you don’t have answers to these questions, it means that you are accepting these false stories solely for the purpose of exploiting and manipulating people and leading them to hell.
Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.
The example of those who disbelieve is like that of one who shouts at what hears nothing but calls and cries cattle or sheep – deaf, dumb and blind, so they do not understand.
They were satisfied to be with those who stay behind, and their hearts were sealed over, so they do not understand.
And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.
Do you believe that the death of Christ was unholy and that he perished on a pagan cross?
- If you really believe that he died for your sin that’s mean he is a false prophet according to your book. LET’S SEE Below. PROPHENCY ALREADY PREDICTED THAT BIBLICAL JESUS WILL BE POISONED.
If someone guilty of a capital offense is put to death and their body is exposed on a pole, you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.
And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel.
Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.
New International Version
They put gall in my food and gave me vinegar for my thirst.
New Living Translation
But instead, they give me poison for food; they offer me sour wine for my thirst
- Jesus was given poisonous liquid, When the hammers couldn’t kill him He was given poisonous liquid
They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
- This is poison that killed jesus, To fulfill JEREMIAH prophecy, Of poisoning Jerusalem prophets👇
New International Version
Therefore this is what the LORD Almighty says concerning the prophets of Jerusalem: “I will make them eat bitter *food and drink poisoned water, because from the prophets of Jerusalem* ungodliness has spread throughout the land.
- 👆THIS PROMISE WAS ABOUT THE PROPHETS OF JERUSALEM Read more👇
New King James Version
Therefore thus says the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets: ‘Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, And make them drink the water of gall; For from the prophets of Jerusalem Profaneness has gone out into all the land.
- PROPHETS OF JERUSALEM 👆🏼, WILL BE GIVEN WATER OF GALL, NOW SEE HERE👇🏽
They gave him vinegar to *drink mingled with gall* : and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
Therefore thus says the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets: ‘Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, *And make them drink the water of gall* ; For from the prophets of Jerusalem Profaneness has gone out into all the land.
- So this is another reason in Bible jesus is a false prophet and you believe he died for your sin ☹️
New International Version
When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
- You never knew before that Jesus was given poison, and finally, he was also given a poisonous liquid, and on the same day, he died.
If you find any inaccuracies in this article, please do not hesitate to correct me. This will ensure that I provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information. You can reach me through e-mail or by leaving a comment. I will be glad to assist with any further questions or concerns you may have.