Hijab in the Bible and why Hijab in Islam ?
Why Muslims females wear Hijab just like the way Mother Marry (peace be upon her) did and Christians nuns do, The Hijab is not something new. Muslim women follow the example of righteous women in the past such as Mary, the mother of Jesus.
- Exposed body parts of female causes lust among mens that will make difficult for Christians to practice.
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Hijab in bible
📖1 Corinthians 11:5-6
But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved, For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.
A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.
Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel, and asked the servant, “Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?” “He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself
📖1 Timothy 2:9-10
I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.
📖 1 Peter 3:2-5
New International Version
when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight, For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to adorn themselves. They submitted themselves to their own husbands.
Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Islam first prescribes hijab for men than for women.
Tell the believing 👉men👈🏻 to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.
And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands’ fathers, their sons, their husbands’ sons, their brothers, their brothers’ sons, their sisters’ sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.
O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness – that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember.
And women of post-menstrual age who have no desire for marriage – there is no blame upon them for putting aside their outer garments [but] not displaying adornment. But to modestly refrain [from that] is better for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
Keep to the faith of your father Abraham. Allah named you “Muslims” before [in former scriptures] and in this [revelation].
- Rationale: Hijab promotes modesty and protect from molestation, Islam prohibits the molestation and rape of women. It enjoins hijab and prescribes capital punishment for a convicted rapist, Islam prescribes method of eliminating molestation and rape, The Qur’an says that Hijab has been prescribed for the women so that they are recognized as modest women this would prevent them from being molested.
➡️See here why hijab and the horrible rape and divorce cases in the entire globe because of no veil worn by females. The number of births outside marriage has risen in all European Union member states since 2000, the EU’s statistics agency reveals that 40% of births are from adultory 👇
- ↪Read More: Number of births outside marriage rise in EU
➡️American Biocenter reveals 43% per cent of live births occurr in non-marital relationships.
- Read more: births in the EU are now outside marriage
➡️In USA too Nonmarital births are increasingly likely to occur within cohabiting unions—rising from 41% of recent births in 2002 to 58% in 2006–2010.
- Read More: Unmarried Childbearing
➡️This is the coutcome of not wearing hijab as in hadeeth too👇👇👇
- Sons of adultory will spread
🏴[Narrated by El Hakim]
➡️France:🇫🇷 According to the 2019 UNIDOMO questionnaire Luxembourg clearly led the list of European countries with the highest divorce rate per 100 marriages. With 89 divorces the Grand-Duché of Luxembourg led the list, followed by Portugal, Finland, and Spain. All four countries boast a significant higher share of divorced marriages in 2019 then the reported European average of 42.8 per 100 (22 countries reported in 2019).
➡️Canada:🇱🇧 In 2021, there were about 2.74 million people who had obtained a legal divorce and not remarried in Canada. This figure has been steadily increasing since 2000, when there were about 1.88 million divorcees in Canada.
➡️About 70% of marriages break up in 10 years, according to Moskovskaya Pravda, factors involved include drunkenness, lack of money and lack of privacy. Central and South America: The UNESCO Courier stated that the family breaks up and mothers and children are left in poverty.
➡️France is at the top with a majority of babies born out of wedlock – 60 percent.
- Read More: Where babies are born outside of marriage
➡️China:🇨🇳 Although it is increasingly difficult to get married, divorce is getting easier. Official statistics show that the number of registered divorces in China increased from 2.7 million in 2010 to 4.7 million in 2019 – up by a whopping 75.5% in a decade. A further look into the divorce/marriage ratio (the number of divorces compared to the number of marriages in a certain region within a given period) reveals an even gloomier picture. In 2019, China’s divorce/marriage ratio was 50.7%, indicating that the number of divorces surpassed half of the number of marriages.
- Read More: China’s divorce rate is up 75% in a decade
➡️It has been estimated that 50 percent of children born in recent cohorts will spend some part of their childhood with a single parent as a result of separation, divorce, or out-of-marriage births. United States has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.
➡️South Africa: The Coalition of South African Women’s Rights says that one out of two South African women is raped in their lifetime. This includes children and even babies and old women! The rate of sexual violence in South Africa is among the highest recorded in the world. During 2015/16, there were 51,895 crimes of a sexual nature reported to the South African Police Service.
Read More : Sexual violence in South Africa
- Britain: The divorce rate in the U.K. is the highest in western Europe. Nearly 1 out of 7 single women, age 18 to 49, lives with a man she has not married.
➡️Abortion Statistics by Age
In 2014, a majority of patients were in their 20s (age 20-24 in 34% of abortions and age 25-29 in 27% of abortions) In the same year, 12% of patients were adolescents—specifically, 2% of abortion patients were younger than 15 years old, 3% were 15-17 years old, and 8% were 18-19 years old.
- Read More: The Latest Abortion Statistics and Facts
➡️In 2021, the total number of rape cases reported in India amounted to over 31 thousand. This was an increase in rape cases compared to the previous year. Even though many rapes are not reported in the country, it is an issue that continuously makes news headlines, some leading to public protests. Although reports of rape have increased in recent years, it was still associated with shame for the victim, rather than the perpetrator.
- Read More : Number of reported rape cases in India 2005-2021
➡️Russia🇷🇺 The magazine, Interphase in its April 1977 issue reports: “The grave problem of the Soviet communist society is that out of every two marriages one ends in divorce in most parts of western Russia. In Moscow, for example, nearly 49% of the marriages ended in divorce after the birth of the first child.
➡️In the Mavadansk region, the percentage of divorce is as high as 72.9%. The Physicians, Conference, held at Moscow University in 1975, called for urgent measures to tackle this grave social problem concerning the high divorce rate and the low birth rate “6”.
- Ref: Ibid: Man and Religion, English version, 1st ed., p,84, Al-Balagh Foundation quoting from a bulletin by Al-Iskanadariah University
➡️According to Al-Qabas Newspaper, In Britain, 9 out of 12 girls – below 20 years of age – are subjected to rape and kidnapping.
- Reference: Al-Qabas Newspaper, Kuwait, issued 6.2.1976, which also quotes from an Italian Magazine Tempo.
➡️In Italy 🇮🇹 and mexico 🇲🇽 woman fears to go out because of kidnapping and rape.
- Ref: Al-Qabas Newspaper, Kuwait, issued 🏴 2. Ibid., 6-10-1976
- The number of illegitimate children are 50% and each year 4 million illegitimate births are registered in the U.S.A. Regarding the problem of the corruption of the youth, which has a close relation with divorce, statistics doubled three times more than those of 1940.
- According to the 2020 UNIDOMO questionnaire, Portugal clearly led the list of European countries with the highest divorce rate per 100 marriages. With 91.5 divorces the Portuguese Republic led the list, followed by Spain and Luxembourg. All three countries boast a significantly higher share than the other European countries, each reporting a divorce rate over 80 divorces.
- In Germany they treat us (German women) like a minority, equal to invalids, the lower strata of society and like children. They portray us pornographically and consider using violence against us as natural.
- Man and Religion, English version, 1st ed., p,81, Al-Balagh Foundation quoting from a bulletin by Al-Iskanadariah University.
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.
Here are the 10 countries with the highest rape rates:
- Botswana – 92.93
- Lesotho – 82.68
- South Africa – 72.10
- Bermuda – 67.29
- Sweden – 63.54
- Suriname – 45.21
- Costa Rica – 36.70
- Nicaragua – 31.60
- Grenada – 30.63
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 28.62
Read More: Statistics on rape
- Thus, Islamic Hijab is among the most prominent terms used by the Divine Authority to protect woman and make a clean human society. Otherwise Divorce, prostitution, alcohol and drug addiction and the results also diseases such as AIDS are plaguing the societies who have chosen to abandon Islam.
O you who believe, it is not lawful for you that you should forcibly take women as inheritance. Do not hold on to them so that you may take away some of what you have given them, unless they commit a clearly shameful act. Live with them in the recognized manner. If you dislike them, then it is quite likely that you dislike something and Allah has placed a lot of good in it.
Say, “My Lord has prohibited only the shameful acts, whether open or secret, and (every) sinful act, and unjust aggression, and that you associate with Allah anything for which He has not sent any authority, and that you attribute to Allah any thing about which you do not have sure knowledge.
And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.