Hijab in the Bible and why Hijab in Islam ?
Why Muslims females wear Hijab just like the way Mother Marry (peace be upon her) did and Christians nuns do, The Hijab is not something new. Muslim women follow the example of righteous women in the past such as Mary, the mother of Jesus.
- Exposed body parts of female causes lust among mens that will make difficult for Christians to practice.
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Hijab in bible
📖1 Corinthians 11:5-6
But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved, For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.
A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.
Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel, and asked the servant, “Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?” “He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself
📖1 Timothy 2:9-10
I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.
📖1 Peter 3:2-5
New International Version
when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight, For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to adorn themselves. They submitted themselves to their own husbands.
📖1 Corinthians 11:7-9
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man, For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.
- According to these verses, women are considered the glory of man, while man is considered the glory of God. It is also mentioned that women were created for man, but man was not created for women. These passages promote gender inequality.
📖2 Thessalonians 3:6
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from us.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:6 conveys Paul’s instruction to fellow believers to distance themselves from those who are idle, disruptive, and do not adhere to the teachings they have received. The term “idle” refers to individuals who are lazy, lacking in purpose, or neglecting their responsibilities within the community. “Disruptive” signifies those who cause division, discord, or disturbance among the believers.
📖1 Timothy 2:15
But women will be saved through 👉childbearing👈🏻—if they continue in faith, love, and holiness with propriety.
- Christians hold the belief that Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross provides salvation for their sins. However, these particular verses indicate that the consequences outlined in the Old Testament for Eve’s actions continue to affect women. It suggests that women cannot attain salvation solely through Jesus’ death. Instead, this verse propose that women can find redemption through the experience of childbirth, which is connected to the pain mentioned in Genesis 3:16.
Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
- The Bible message that was conveyed is not the same as in Islam. For instance, in Islam, wine is forbidden, and it is not taught that women are solely keepers of the home or that they should remain silent.
Islam first prescribes hijab for men than for women.
Tell the believing ?men?? to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.
O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
- One of the most prominent ways in which Islam shows its respect for women is by emphasizing their dignity and honor. This can be seen in the verse of the Quran (33:59) which instructs women to cover themselves modestly in public, in order to prevent any potential abuse or harassment. This verse highlights the importance of protecting women’s physical and emotional well-being, and ensuring that they are not objectified or treated as mere objects of desire.
And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands’ fathers, their sons, their husbands’ sons, their brothers, their brothers’ sons, their sisters’ sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.
O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness – that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember.
And women of post-menstrual age who have no desire for marriage – there is no blame upon them for putting aside their outer garments [but] not displaying adornment. But to modestly refrain [from that] is better for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
Keep to the faith of your father Abraham. Allah named you “Muslims” before [in former scriptures] and in this [revelation].
- Rationale: Hijab promotes modesty and protect from molestation, Islam prohibits the molestation and rape of women. It enjoins hijab and prescribes capital punishment for a convicted rapist, Islam prescribes method of eliminating molestation and rape, The Qur’an says that Hijab has been prescribed for the women so that they are recognized as modest women this would prevent them from being molested.
HIJAB OBSESSED ?
In the world where women’s bodies are constantly on display. So the men and women who have sold out to the West and asked women to strip and take off the hijab have failed miserably, It’s all hypocrisy. They do not want to liberate the women. Instead, they want to disenfranchise them because in fact the objective is not the emancipation of women, never was, and never will be, but only control over their bodies.
Impact of Women’s Attire on Men’s Behavior: A Field Study
Numerous studies have shown that men overestimate the sexual intent of women based on their clothing style; however, this hypothesis has not been assessed empirically in a natural setting. This small field study measured the time it took for men to approach two female confederates sitting in a tavern, one wearing suggestive clothes and one wearing more conservative clothes. The behavior of 108 men was observed over 54 periods on 16 different nights in two different taverns. The time it took for the men to approach after initial eye contact was significantly shorter in the suggestive clothing condition. The men were also asked by male confederates to rate the likelihood of having a date with the women, and engaging in intimate activities on the first date. The men rated their chances to have a date and to engage in intimate activities significantly higher in the suggestive clothing condition. Results are discussed with respect to men’s possible misinterpretation that women’s clothing indicates sexual interest, and the risks associated with the misinterpretation.
The Consequences of Disobeying God’s Commandments in Society
- See here why hijab and the horrible rape and divorce cases in the entire globe because of no veil worn by females. The number of births outside marriage has risen in all European Union member states since 2000, the EU’s statistics agency reveals that 40% of births are from adultory
Reference : Number of births outside marriage rise in EU
Experiences of harassment
- Perceptions of personal safety and experiences of harassment, Great Britain: 16 February to 13 March 2022
Reference : Experiences of harassment
Sexual Assault Statistics
- On average, there are 463,634 victims age 12 or older of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States, Young Americans are at the highest risk for sexual violence. 90% of adult rape victims are women. 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men experience sexual violence in their lifetime.
Reference : Sexual Violence Affects Millions of Americans
Women harassment cases in India 2021, by major city
- The Indian capital city of Delhi reported the highest number of harassment cases against women of over 1,023 cases in India in 2021. Among its major cities, Mumbai and Jaipur followed in the country during the measured time period. According to a survey in 2019, India ranked highest in the list of dangerous countries for women. This comes as no surprise, with over 400 thousand reported crimes against women in that year alone.
Reference : Women harassment cases in India
Births in the EU are now outside marriage
- American Biocenter reveals 43% per cent of live births occurr in non-marital relationships.
Reference : births in the EU are now outside marriage
- In USA too Nonmarital births are increasingly likely to occur within cohabiting unions—rising from 41% of recent births in 2002 to 58% in 2006–2010.
Reference : Unmarried Childbearing
This is the coutcome of not wearing hijab as in hadeeth too, Sons of adultory will spread ?[Narrated by El Hakim]
Divorce rates in Europe 2019, by country per 100 marriages
- France:?? According to the 2019 UNIDOMO questionnaire Luxembourg clearly led the list of European countries with the highest divorce rate per 100 marriages. With 89 divorces the Grand-Duché of Luxembourg led the list, followed by Portugal, Finland, and Spain. All four countries boast a significant higher share of divorced marriages in 2019 then the reported European average of 42.8 per 100 (22 countries reported in 2019).
Number of divorced people in Canada 2000-2021
- Canada:?? In 2021, there were about 2.74 million people who had obtained a legal divorce and not remarried in Canada. This figure has been steadily increasing since 2000, when there were about 1.88 million divorcees in Canada.
Reference : Number of divorced people in Canada 2000-2021
- About 70% of marriages break up in 10 years, according to Moskovskaya Pravda, factors involved include drunkenness, lack of money and lack of privacy. Central and South America: The UNESCO Courier stated that the family breaks up and mothers and children are left in poverty.
Where babies are born outside of marriage
- France is at the top with a majority of babies born out of wedlock – 60 percent.
Reference : Where babies are born outside of marriage
China’s divorce rate is up 75% in a decade
- China:?? Although it is increasingly difficult to get married, divorce is getting easier. Official statistics show that the number of registered divorces in China increased from 2.7 million in 2010 to 4.7 million in 2019 – up by a whopping 75.5% in a decade. A further look into the divorce/marriage ratio (the number of divorces compared to the number of marriages in a certain region within a given period) reveals an even gloomier picture. In 2019, China’s divorce/marriage ratio was 50.7%, indicating that the number of divorces surpassed half of the number of marriages.
Reference : China’s divorce rate is up 75% in a decade
Most children live with one parent as the result of divorce
- It has been estimated that 50 percent of children born in recent cohorts will spend some part of their childhood with a single parent as a result of separation, divorce, or out-of-marriage births. United States has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.
Sexual violence in South Africa
- South Africa: The Coalition of South African Women’s Rights says that one out of two South African women is raped in their lifetime. This includes children and even babies and old women! The rate of sexual violence in South Africa is among the highest recorded in the world. During 2015/16, there were 51,895 crimes of a sexual nature reported to the South African Police Service.
Reference : Sexual violence in South Africa
- Britain: The divorce rate in the U.K. is the highest in western Europe. Nearly 1 out of 7 single women, age 18 to 49, lives with a man she has not married.
The Latest Abortion Statistics and Facts
- Abortion Statistics by Age
In 2014, a majority of patients were in their 20s (age 20-24 in 34% of abortions and age 25-29 in 27% of abortions) In the same year, 12% of patients were adolescents—specifically, 2% of abortion patients were younger than 15 years old, 3% were 15-17 years old, and 8% were 18-19 years old.
Reference : The Latest Abortion Statistics and Facts
Number of reported rape cases in India 2005-2021
- In 2021, the total number of rape cases reported in India amounted to over 31 thousand. This was an increase in rape cases compared to the previous year. Even though many rapes are not reported in the country, it is an issue that continuously makes news headlines, some leading to public protests. Although reports of rape have increased in recent years, it was still associated with shame for the victim, rather than the perpetrator.
Reference : Number of reported rape cases in India 2005-2021
Russia?? The magazine, Interphase in its April 1977 issue reports: “The grave problem of the Soviet communist society is that out of every two marriages one ends in divorce in most parts of western Russia. In Moscow, for example, nearly 49% of the marriages ended in divorce after the birth of the first child.
In the Mavadansk region, the percentage of divorce is as high
- In the Mavadansk region, the percentage of divorce is as high as 72.9%. The Physicians, Conference, held at Moscow University in 1975, called for urgent measures to tackle this grave social problem concerning the high divorce rate and the low birth rate “6”.
Reference : Ibid: Man and Religion, English version, 1st ed., p,84, Al-Balagh Foundation quoting from a bulletin by Al-Iskanadariah University
- According to Al-Qabas Newspaper, In Britain, 9 out of 12 girls – below 20 years of age – are subjected to rape and kidnapping.
Reference: Al-Qabas Newspaper, Kuwait, issued 6.2.1976, which also quotes from an Italian Magazine Tempo.
Recorded rapes and sexual offences in England and Wales hit record high
- There were 63,136 rapes recorded in the year to September, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), up 13% from the previous period (56,119). This was the highest recorded annual figure to date and included 17,419 offences between July and September – the highest quarterly figure.
- In Italy ?? and mexico ?? woman fears to go out because of kidnapping and rape.
Reference : Al-Qabas Newspaper, Kuwait, issued ? 2. Ibid., 6-10-1976
Prevalence of sexual harassment
Australia: The 2016 PSS found an estimated one in two women (53% or 5 million) aged 18 years and over experienced sexual harassment in their lifetime. The most common sexual harassment behaviours experienced by women were:
- Inappropriate comments about body or sex life (33% or 3.1 million women)
- Unwanted touching, grabbing, kissing, or fondling (30% or 2.8 million women)
- Indecent exposure (22% or 2.1 million women)
Reference : Prevalence of sexual harassment
- The number of illegitimate children are 50% and each year 4 million illegitimate births are registered in the U.S.A. Regarding the problem of the corruption of the youth, which has a close relation with divorce, statistics doubled three times more than those of 1940.
- According to the 2020 UNIDOMO questionnaire, Portugal clearly led the list of European countries with the highest divorce rate per 100 marriages. With 91.5 divorces the Portuguese Republic led the list, followed by Spain and Luxembourg. All three countries boast a significantly higher share than the other European countries, each reporting a divorce rate over 80 divorces.
- In Germany they treat us (German women) like a minority, equal to invalids, the lower strata of society and like children. They portray us pornographically and consider using violence against us as natural.
- Man and Religion, English version, 1st ed., p,81, Al-Balagh Foundation quoting from a bulletin by Al-Iskanadariah University.
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.
Here are the 10 countries with the highest rape rates:
- Botswana – 92.93
- Lesotho – 82.68
- South Africa – 72.10
- Bermuda – 67.29
- Sweden – 63.54
- Suriname – 45.21
- Costa Rica – 36.70
- Nicaragua – 31.60
- Grenada – 30.63
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 28.62
Read More: Statistics on rape
- Thus, Islamic Hijab is among the most prominent terms used by the Divine Authority to protect woman and make a clean human society. Otherwise Divorce, prostitution, alcohol and drug addiction and the results also diseases such as AIDS are plaguing the societies who have chosen to abandon Islam.
Is wearing a hijab compulsion for women in Islam?
Yes, it is important for a Muslim woman to obey the commandments of God if she is a believer. However, if a woman chooses not to wear hijab, it is her personal decision. There is no commandment in Islam that mandates the enforcement of hijab on anyone.
O you who believe, it is not lawful for you that you should forcibly take women as inheritance. Do not hold on to them so that you may take away some of what you have given them, unless they commit a clearly shameful act. Live with them in the recognized manner. If you dislike them, then it is quite likely that you dislike something and Allah has placed a lot of good in it.
Say, “My Lord has prohibited only the shameful acts, whether open or secret, and (every) sinful act, and unjust aggression, and that you associate with Allah anything for which He has not sent any authority, and that you attribute to Allah any thing about which you do not have sure knowledge.
And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.
Hadith on Women: Treat daughters, sisters well to enter Paradise
The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever has three daughters, or three sisters, or two daughters, or two sisters and he keeps good company with them and fears Allah regarding them, then Paradise is for him.
What is happening is not because of a woman. There are wrong people everywhere in the world, so for their own safety, women should also stay safe. If the law was perfect in the world, these things wouldn’t be happening today.